Experienced Florida Attorney Safeguards Clients’ Legacy, Real Estate and Business Interests
Trusted counsel for individuals and companies in Seminole and St. Petersburg
Whether you’re making end-of-life decisions to protect your family and assets, buying or selling a home or other property, or negotiating a complicated business deal, Richard P. Caton, P.A., in Seminole, is a seasoned Florida lawyer dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and avoid potential disputes. Drawing on nearly 40 years of experience as a legal counselor, I focus exclusively on the areas of estate planning, real estate and business law. I deliver honest advice and skilled representation to resolve clients’ legal issues strategically and efficiently.
Professional legal support for estate planning, real estate and business matters
My firm offers clients in Seminole and St. Petersburg a full range of services in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — I assist individuals, families and business owners with all aspects of estate planning, helping clients consider their personal preferences, potential tax consequences and other factors to make sound decisions about what should happen to their property or business interests after they’re gone. I also advise people on making arrangements in case they become incapacitated.
- Trusts and estates — I help clients manage the distribution of their assets through simple and complex trusts, and I represent executors, trustees and beneficiaries in trust and estate administration matters.
- Wills and probate — I help clients convey their final wishes through clearly written wills and guide families through the Florida probate process after a loved one’s passing.
- Real estate — I represent individuals and businesses in residential and commercial real estate deals, making sure they understand their rights and duties and taking appropriate steps to maximize their chances of a successful transaction.
- Business law — I provide companies of all sizes with comprehensive business law services, including small business incorporation and LLC formation.
No matter how complicated an issue you face in any of these areas, I will work tirelessly to protect your rights and find a satisfactory solution.
Discuss your case with a Florida estate planning, real estate and business law attorney
Richard P. Caton, P.A., in Seminole, is committed to providing high-quality service and effective representation to individuals and companies in Seminole and St. Petersburg. To schedule a confidential meeting, please call 727-398-3600 or contact me online.